[Hidden-tech] Wifi restaurants in Noho

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Fri Jul 15 23:56:28 EDT 2011

Marcia is right, but there's much more to it than that. Each seat in a
restaurant is worth much more than a seat in a coffee shop. A good
restaurant will have a waiting list on a popular night, so turnover is
important; you can always find a seat at a coffee shop...and the more
people, the better the ambiance. The old movies show people chatting over
coffee, reading the newspaper; why not checking email on WiFr. You never see
that scene in a restaurant.

Ed