[Hidden-tech] Virtual/ online pbx phone system

Cheryl Handsaker charlemontwebworks at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 19:54:57 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm looking for online, self-configurable pbx  phone system. I don't need anything fancy except some local numbers in a couple of countries and some basic call forwarding. I'm looking at phone.com and anveo.com as possibilities and I am wondering two things:

1. Does anyone have any experience, good or ill, with these systems? Sound quality OK?

2. Is there a similar, exceptional service I should consider as well?

Thanks,
Cheryl

  Charlemont Web Works
  Web Application Development, Web Maintenance, Drupal and Joomla! CMS sites