[Hidden-tech] Wheel Alignment Service...

'David Morf' davidtoday at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 14:53:53 EDT 2011

Fred, good practical question.  We've had good service at Town Fair Tire in
Northampton (see
http://www.townfairtire.com/northampton%20massachusetts.shtml).  It's also
the place that Ernie at Ernie's Sunoco recommends for his tire customers.
Ernie has been around here servicing cars since water was invented.  They're
both on King Street on the west (left) side going north.  I'd suggest giving
them a try.

Good luck.

       David

 <mailto:davidtoday at comcast.net> David Morf

Partner, Senior Regional Economics Advisor, and Founding Member

 <http://aneconomyofmeaning.wordpress.com/about/> Center for Adaptive
Solutions  /   <http://www.semanticexcellence.org/> Center for Semantic
Excellence

413-536-0944 direct  /  413-426-6059 cell

Learn More:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/DavidMorf> LinkedIn and
<http://aneconomyofmeaning.wordpress.com/cas-bios/#DavidMorf> CAS Bios

Resolving Complexity, Context, Pattern-Creating Systemic Operations,
Connecting Strategy and Tactics

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.  Thank you.

  _____