[Hidden-tech] Trademarking

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 13:49:03 EDT 2011

Christian,

I used a trademark attorney a couple of years ago and was really glad I didn't go the do-it-yourself route.  It was not expensive, and I'm confident it was done correctly in the categories that are important to my business.

I strongly recommend intellectual property attorney Jean Sifleet of Smartfast.com.  She's in Central Mass. but works with people all over the country.

Regards,
Marcia Yudkin
Goshen
www.yudkin.com