[Hidden-tech] Codependent Film Club

Evan Gregg reservoir-productions at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 21:10:28 EDT 2011

I thought I'd send a belated thank you to the hidden-techers that showed up for the first meeting of the Codependent Film Club.  We had over an hour's worth of open screen material and could have easily done much more.  I didn't do a head count but there was a really good crowd and everyone seemed to agree that it went well.

The next meeting will either be Thursday July 21st or Friday July 22nd.  If you are planning to attend and have a preference of the date please let me know.

I hope to see more of you at future meetings.

Evan Gregg
Location Scout & Manager for Film/Tv/Etc
Greenfield, MA
evangregg at locationreservoir.com
http://www.locationreservoir.com
http://www.facebook.com/locationreservoir