[Hidden-tech] JungleDisk server edition is low cost provider - Re: Mozy Pro and Carbonite Pro feedback please

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Sun Jan 30 20:27:15 EST 2011

Thanks to all who wrote me with back up feedback on Mozy Pro, Carbonite
Pro, iBackup, and Dropbox.

I am still researching solutions and checked JungleDisk which uses
Amazon S3 or Rackspace to store data.

They are the low cost provider so far at 0.15/Gb + $5/machine for a
server/month.

We currently have about 150Gb give or take (still double checking this.)

If anyone has any experience or feedback on them, I'd appreciate hearing it.

I'll post a more complete comparison when I'm finished.

Thanks,
Andrew