[Hidden-tech] Need feedback from web designers and developers in the area

Doug Martin douglasemartin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:07:01 EST 2011

Hey folks,

I'm a web developer up in Shelburne Falls and I have a minimally working
prototype of a bug tracking application that I think is pretty unique and
valuable.  Before I go further I'd like to get some feedback from designers
and developers I don't know personally.  All the designers and developers I
know and have asked have really like the idea, but no friend likes to tell
you when you have an ugly baby.

The app's UI runs within a site under development or QA (or in production
via a bookmarklet) as a bar on top of the page, allowing clients to enter or
review bugs while at the same time automatically capturing things like the
browser type, url and even the entire content of the page.  On the backend,
designer/developers can view and sort bugs by submitter, date, page,
directory, browser type and more (I could go on but I don't want this to
sound like a sales pitch).

I understand everyone's time is valuable so I'd like to offer a $10 gift
card of your choice (from this list:
http://www.stopandshop.com/our_stores/offerings/cards.htm) for a 10 minute
phone or Skype conversation at your convenience.  If you are interested
please fill out this short form or if you are form adverse email me your
contact info at douglasemartin at gmail.com.

http://dougmartin.wufoo.com/forms/help-doug-with-some-feedback/

Thanks for your time reading this and extra thanks for those that want to
help.

- Doug Martin