[Hidden-tech] lists of locals...

Margot Zalkind margotzalkind at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 20:03:12 EST 2011

FYI
for anyone else who may have an upcoming event,
both of these wonderful groups have a newsletter,
so we were lucky enough to be able to post a
FREE upcoming event for a friend,
which yes,
HELPS children and parents.

Thanks to this great group
for being such a treasure trove of helpful information.
mz