[Hidden-tech] Voice-over talent, script developer

Sven Kielhorn etownsven at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 09:07:11 EST 2011

Good morning all,

eTown Videos is looking for quotes for script development and a female voice over talent.

We are bidding on a video project for a European manufacturing company, we'd be working closely with their Boston, MA sales office.
The video which we'd be producing will be showcased at a convention in California.

There is a time sensitive nature to the quote request, I would like to receive the quotes by end of business on Monday, January 17th. Sorry for the rush on this request, I realize that it may not be enough time for some of you.

If you are interested in quoting please contact me off list.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Enjoy your Sunday.

And Go PATS!!!

Sven Kielhorn
Creative & Marketing Director
eTown Videos
www.etownvideos.com
P 413-324-1130

eTown Videos celebrates it's 5th business anniversary (Yahoo! News media coverage)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20110113/bs_prweb/prweb4963414