[Hidden-tech] Office Assistance

Jessica Waters, In Perfect Order Organizing Solutions jessica at inperfectorder.com
Mon Jan 10 13:15:48 EST 2011

I'm not sure if people are aware that I am available on an as-needed basis
as an office/business assistant for folks, with a 3-5 hr/week minimum,
depending on your distance from Greenfield.

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me and we
can chat to see if my services are a match for your needs.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you!

Warmly,

Jessica Waters

In Perfect Order

www.inperfectorder.com

Home Organizing & Business Assisting Solutions

Los Angeles~ New York~ Connecticut~ Western Massachusetts

323-213-9405~413-628-1640

twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/jessicawaters> @jessicawaters