[Hidden-tech] Drupal 5 - Drupal 6 Upgrade Needed

Boysen Hodgson boysenhodgson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:16:35 EST 2011

The ManKind Project - a 501(c)3 is looking to pay a Drupal developer to work
with us to upgrade our Drupal 5.x site to 6.x or 7.

See the existing site at http://mankindproject.org

We can set up a development server on our own VPS to do the installation and
testing for the upgrade version and then assist in launching the new site.
In house designer available for CSS work on the upgraded site.

Request a quote for the upgrade - please contact me and I will put you in
touch with the IT Manager.

Other Drupal work also available ... let's discuss.

Thanks.

Boysen Hodgson | H2O Marketing, Inc.
*Designing change and building bridges.*

*ManKind Project Marketing Team Chair*
53 Newhall Street | Springfield, MA 01109
Skype: boysen.hodgson | 413.241.7119
Cell: 413.883.2462

www.h2-om.com
www.mankindproject.org