[Hidden-tech] Office Space Available

Lisa Oram lo at lisaoram.com
Wed Jan 5 13:09:20 EST 2011

Please post the following text under the heading "Office Space Available"    Thanks!

I am a writer/editor with a rented office in the Red Barn building next to the train station in downtown Amherst.  I use my office about 20 hours a week and would like to sublet some of the other time. The office is currently available

Mondays - after 3 pm
Tuesdays - all day
Wednesdays - after 1 pm
Thursdays - after 3 pm
Friday - all day
all weekends and evenings

My rent is $225 which includes all utilities and DSL internet.  I have an empty desk which you are welcome to use.  I do not have a landline, but my cell works fine.

Would you like a day?  A couple of hours?  a couple of days?  If you are at all interested, drop me a note or give me a call to discuss.  Will negotiate times, days, and cost.

lisa oram
lo at lisaoram.com
413-253-9100

Lisa Oram