[Hidden-tech] VoiP services/ Asterix/ and surplus SIP phones

Michael Eger michael.eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
Wed Jan 5 08:19:08 EST 2011

I need a light use VoIP service that supports SIP hardware. I would like to
some do some Asterix development. So the sip support is important, but I
expect to only use the line 200 min a month.  My friend Kamal recomends
CallCentric but I would like a second opinion.

I would like to build/configure Asterix for an outgoing call center
that preforms surveys. If anyone wants to offer some wisdom I would
be grateful.

Also if anyone has some surplus VoiP phones with multi line screens, I might
be intrested in buying them.

-Michael Eger
michael.eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
(860)995-0797