[Hidden-tech] Sending large amounts of email?

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Mon Feb 28 00:19:30 EST 2011

Hi Mavens...

I want to invite clients and those who have signed into my talk to subscribe
to my email newsletter. Since they have not yet opted in I cannot do this
through the newsletter service.

That means I need to sent batches of email from my email accounts. The
accounts have pretty tight limits and I'm told sending lots of mail,
especially if it bounces, gets you tagged as spam.

So... strategies? I have a Spamex.com account on which I can create
Disposable Email Addresses. I'm not sure how many emails I can send at a
time there.

Other ideas / strategies?

Thanx
David

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
  *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
         * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/

*         VoiceMail:*  866 4 FARKAS  (866 432 7527)*
Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing

*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*          FB Page:*
http://www.facebook.com/househealing<http://tr.im/HouseHealingFan>
*            Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled

   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive*
**
   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However,
   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*