[Hidden-tech] Elizabeth Garlow asked me to forward this invitation to Hidden-Tech (NOT an H-T sponsored event)

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Sat Feb 26 18:32:57 EST 2011

On February 28th,  <http://www.accionusa.org/> ACCION USA in partnership
with Samuel Adams and the Scibelli Enterprise Center will host its first
<http://springfieldspeedcoaching.eventbrite.com/> Speed Coaching Event in
Springfield.  Offered through the
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=-1&msgid=0&act=11111&c=35854&dest
ination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samueladams.com%2Fbtad%2Findex.aspx> Samuel Adams
Brewing the American Dream program, the unique format of this evening
provides small business owners working in the food, beverage and hospitality
industries a chance to meet one-on-one and in small groups with Samuel Adams
employees and local business experts, as well as network over food & drinks
with fellow small business owners.

We also invite our partners to attend the Speed Coaching event to network,
build connections and share information about relevant programs and
services.

The Speed Coaching Event will take place from 6-8:30pm on February 28th, and
will feature coaches in Marketing & PR, Sales & Distribution, Packaging,
Logo Design, Operations, Financing, Business Planning and more.  We invite
you to register & help us spread the word to interested business owners.

More about ACCION USA:

 <http://www.accionusa.org/> ACCION USA is a non-profit organization that
specializes in providing microloans between $500 - $50,000 to business
owners without access to conventional bank financing. Since 1991, we have
specialized in working with small business owners who cannot borrow from the
bank due to business type, a short length of time in business, or an
insufficient credit history.

Our small business loan products are designed primarily for businesses with
at least 6 months of revenue, as well as for brand-new home-based businesses
with a full or part-time job on the side. Throughout the loan application
process, we provide helpful technical assistance in credit and cash-flow
management, preparing entrepreneurs for success. Our loan application can be
<http://www.accionusa.org/apply> completed online, or via a paper
application.  For the MA region, Elizabeth Garlow serves as the Business
Development Officer, speaking with business owners interested in ACCION's
loan products and preparing them to obtain financing.  She can be reached at
617-616-1582 or via email at  <mailto:egarlow at accionusa.org>
egarlow at accionusa.org

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiagere> Join me on LinkedIn
 <mailto:Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com> Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com
+1 413 259 1741