[Hidden-tech] email marketing deliverability

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed Feb 23 22:07:18 EST 2011

Don't just test deliverability. Also test readability. Unless there
is a working view-on-web link, I trash all Constant Contact e-mails
unread, because they display wretchedly in Eudora/Mac with graphics
turned off and not so great with graphics on. And about 1/3 of the
time the web link doesn't even work.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html