[Hidden-tech] Request for editing/animation

Sven Kielhorn etownsven at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:44:16 EST 2011

Hello all,

I am looking for an individual who could help with editing and
animation. Here's the project description.
As part of a web design project for a new website we need to make a
short (1-2 minutes) promotional clip that will show the website's
features. This video clip will be featured on the website's homepage
and on a tour page.

The requirements are as follows:
1. We need the video clip to feature screenshots, with an interactive
content and mouse clicks. Exactly like Facebook did here (between 0:24
to 0:38):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNlZ-M2QWA#t=24s
We really like their work, with the flow and the camera angles work.
2. The website will go live first in Hebrew, and 1-2 weeks later in
English (and then in Spanish, German, and more languages).
We want the ability to reproduce the video clip in many languages. The
video clip content will be the same, but the screenshots will be
localized and the voiceover will be in different languages.

Also, please specify if you could provide a background music, if not
we will use our own library of stock music.

This website will go live some time in March. We will be able to
provide the materials and start the work in 2-3 weeks, as the website
is still in production.

Would you be able to provide me with  an estimated quote for this
work? Please specify what  the cost will be to reproduce the video
clip in another language (just replacing the screenshots)?

Thank you as always for your time and attention

Sven Kielhorn
eTown Videos
Creative & Marketing Director
www.etownvideos.com