[Hidden-tech] looking for someone familiar with MSoffice 2010 Access

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Sat Feb 5 18:04:49 EST 2011

     I have a potential client in the Boston area for
someone with extensive Access design & implementation
experience and familiarity with Access 2010. I have met with
the company and they're good people looking to do a project
to be completed by April. There would be initial contacts in
the Boston area, and then the rest of the work could be done
remotely. Please contact me off-list if you're interested in
the work or finding out more about it. If you've worked with
someone who's good at database design and familiar with
access, I'd love to hear about it.
        Thanks, Reva
--

/Reva Reck/