[Hidden-tech] RFP: Business and Art - do you have something to say ? Looking for panels and presenters

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat Dec 31 14:04:48 EST 2011

*Creative Economy Summit 3: Fostering our Local Economy: Art and Business in Partnership,*
*March 23 and 24, 2011, Downtown Greenfield, MA*
*http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/*

*Call for Presenters:*
There is an open call for presentations for the 3rd Creative Economy Summit,
we are specifically looking for business folks with experience or even an interest in
how the arts can complement each other.

About the "*Fostering Art and Culture Project"*
The arts are a powerful industry in New England. We influence spending, have employment
power, create a regional identity, and
generate interest and excitement. Our efforts help make "home" more vibrant and
interesting, and bring cultural dollars to our towns
that support the creative minds at work in their studios as well as the economy in a range
of levels and industries.
Our current goals are to be a continued source of networking opportunities, information
and collaboration.

*Summit theme overview:*
Summit theme overview: it is our intent to provide presentations and workshops that
benefit artists, the arts and business community. The goal is for participants to leave
with concrete ideas and a wider network of resources and people. Workshop proposals that
showcase the relationship between creativity and its application (in the marketplace) will
be selected based on the mutual benefit to the creative and business communities. Skills
based content, hands-on workshops, presentations that highlight connectivity between arts
and business, application of media & social networking, collaboration and fund raising are
all topics of interest and will be selected based on clarity of points participants will
leave with.
Criteria used for selection process: the summit committee will be reviewing applications
for content fitting theme, experience and enthusiasm, uniqueness, audience benefit, and
availability. Presentations can be one of three lengths: 45, 75 or 90 minutes (including q
+ a). Every effort to accommodate your preference for scheduling will be made, but
flexibility is appreciated. Proposals are welcomed from all interested parties.

*How to present:*
Specifics about presenting and submission forms are at:
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/present/

And even if you are only interested in the subject - put it on your calendar "March 23 and
24, 2011, Downtown Greenfield, MA"

and a Happy New Year to all

--
Rich Roth