[Hidden-tech] Brag: Another big environmental honor

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Dec 15 20:21:27 EST 2011

It's been a good year for recognition of my work for a better world.
In October, I was inducted into the National Environmental Hall of
Fame (you can see pictures and read the transcript at
http://environmentalhalloffame.net/photo-gallery/community-photo-galleries/green-success/
)

And then tonight, I received notification that I (as the human face
of GreenAndProfitable.com) am the very first business in the country
to be certified by Green America at the Gold level (which was a
fairly arduous process involving several reviews of an extensive
questionnaire covering socially responsible investing, supply chain,
commitment to social and economic justice, and, of course,
environmental benchmarks, among other things).

I'm thrilled. Wish my mom was still alive to get the news.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html