[Hidden-tech] Kicking the cable habit?

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Thu Dec 15 08:52:13 EST 2011

Logitech Revue Box with Google TV... stream Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon
Prime, YouTube, Pandora, etc. plus apps from the Android Market.
Logitech is discontinuing the current incarnation of the Revue but there
are still some in stores (we got ours at Best Buy). $99 and well worth
it! Roku Box and Sony TV are others in this arena...

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
Gill, MA • 413-863-7752 • lynn at starstruckdesign.com