[Hidden-tech] need tax-preparer or accountant in Northampton-Amherst area for a non-profit

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed Dec 14 22:01:48 EST 2011

Gerry Hersh in Amherst.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html