[Hidden-tech] Computer Donations

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Fri Dec 9 08:35:23 EST 2011

I'm closing an office, and need to dispose of furniture and computer equipment.
I have 4-5 computers, a couple older printers, and boxes of stuff like SCSI cables.

The computers have been virtualized, and now the hardware runs Linux much more happily than they
ever ran Win XP. (some still have Windows COA_

Is there someone running a computer re-purposing project that would like a big pile of stuff?
If not on hidden-tech, I'll probably put them up on Freecycle.

James