[Hidden-tech] Graphic Design Work Recommendations

Andy andy at valinet.com
Wed Dec 7 10:45:17 EST 2011

I would recommend Lynne Rudie from Turners Falls. She’s a wonderful person
and a delight to work with.  She has been doing graphics work in the area
for decades!

·         Owner at Lynne Rudié Graphic Design

·         Graphic Design at Community Coalition for Teens

·         Graphic Design at Organic Trade Association
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/organic-trade-association?trk=ppro_cprof>

·

·         Lynne Rudié's Experience

·         Owner

·         Lynne Rudié Graphic Design

·         Currently holds this position

·         Graphic Design

·         Community Coalition for Teens

·         2007 – Present (4 years)

·         Graphic Design

·         Organic Trade Association
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/organic-trade-association?trk=ppro_cprof>

·         Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management
industry

·         1997 – Present (14 years)

·         Graphic Design

·         Organic Trade Association
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/organic-trade-association?trk=ppro_cprof>

·         Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management
industry

·         1997 – Present (14 years)

Member

Montague Business Association

2009 – 2011 (2 years)

Member

Hidden-Tec

2008 – 2011 (3 years)

Patron and Neighbor

The Rendezvous Turners Falls

2007 – 2011 (4 years)

Editor

Rowe Goal Post

2007 – 2011 (4 years)

Graphic Design Consultant

Workstead Industries

1984 – 2011 (27 years)

Consultant

The Brick House

2007 – 2010 (3 years)

consultant

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/australis-aquaculture?trk=ppro_cprof>
Australis Aquaculture

Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Fishery industry

2005 – 2009 (4 years)