[Hidden-tech] Digitizing microcassette content

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:57:32 EST 2011

Hi,

There was a discussion about this a few years ago, and I can only imagine
the technology has changed significantly.

I have an interview with my grandmother on microcassette that is of
personal and geneological value. I'd like to get it onto a CD and/or mp3
format to share with family. I have a few other tapes I'd like to
translate, too. Sound quality doesn't need to meet the highest of
professional standards.

Could someone tell me who can do this? Where did Memory Magic go?

Thanks,
Deb