[Hidden-tech] Graphic Design Work Recommendations

Randolph Ames randya at ameselectrical.com
Thu Dec 1 14:26:33 EST 2011

I am looking for some recommendations for local graphic design work.

I have moved my business out of my home and the person that created my logo
and artwork has moved out of the area and I can't seem to locate her. It was
done back in 1996. So I am looking for someone local that could take my
printed data (as clean as an original copy that I have) and digitize it so
that I can use it going forward.

Someone that is capable to scan it in with some high resolution and then
make some text adjustments and provide a final product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Randy

Randolph J. Ames
Owner
Ames Electrical Consulting
711C Greenfield Road
Deerfield, MA 01342
PH (413) 772-2286
FX (413) 772-2280
 <http://www.ameselectrical.com/> www.ameselectrical.com

Disclaimer - January 1, 2011

solely for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of
Ames Electrical Consulting. Warning: Although Ames Electrical Consulting has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachments.