[Hidden-tech] organizing an online library

Chris Landry chrislandry100 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:29:53 EDT 2011

Hey all,

A client of mine wants to redesign a web site that contains a large number of educational resources: books, links, lesson plans, conference materials, book reviews, etc. I'm trying to help them think about how to do this.

Not only are there lots of different kinds of materials, but there could be a number of possible ways to find the most relevant materials: subject, grade level, expertise (beginner, intermediate), etc.

I'd love to see great examples of this kind of thing in WordPress, and/or suggestions about how to begin thinking of good organization of a diverse collection of online materials.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Landry
Landry Communications