[Hidden-tech] looking for ftp service recommendations

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 10:06:11 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone for all your good suggestions about free ftp.
	WeTransfer, recommended by several people, is working perfectly and
seems to be just what I was looking for.
	If I need more functionality I will probably use drop box.
	There were several other services people recommended. It's nice to
have them up my sleeve if I need them but for now I'm all set.
	All your input is very much appreciated.

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design
413.863.9406
lynnerudie at verizon.net