[Hidden-tech] Seeking Help - Ticket / Buy Sell Green Fundraisers - ASAP!

Amy Zuckerman azinternational36 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:42:08 EDT 2011

Hi Hidden Techies,

Anyone who wants to build a new business to help save our planet by
fundraising for "green" causes call me ASAP at:

413-253-4124 (messages here)

413-548-0030 (cell - text and phone)

Imagine auctioning off 33 Red Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles and Yankee tickets;
11 are behind home plate.

* One of the causes is helping Coop Power raise money for their biodiesel
plant and low-income people to be able to make donations, as well as join
the organization.

* Another is raising scholarship money so people of all ages can afford to
train in "green" professions. Get a certificate at GCC in LEEDS
construction, for example.

* Or raise money for HT companies producing alternative energy products.

THE AUCTION STARTS RIGHT NOW!

Ticket  available are for THE VERY LAST RED SOX VS. YANKEE SERIES AT FENWAY!

THE FIRST DATE: Tuesday, Aug. 30

SECOND DATE: Thursday, Sept. 1

Call to learn more about how this will work. And let's raise money to help
save our planet and our livelihoods.

Amy Zuckerman

HT Founder