[Hidden-tech] How can clueless client update website

B. Melville bobbimelville at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:43:57 EDT 2011

I want to thank everyone who answered my post. The discussion has
been incredibly helpful. I'll spend some time playing around with the
options mentioned to find the best fit for my client - and some other
clients who would also benefit from this approach.

The website that they want me to re-vamp for easy access, by the way,
is http://www.romanticcentury.org (as well as the personal website of
Romantic Century's director, http://www.evewolfpianist.com). After
seeing the website, some of you might be able to say with more
certainty that one or the other method (Wordpress, Squarespace,
Joomla, etc.) might be best.

Thanks once again for all the input. Hidden tech is a wonderful resource!

Bobbi
--
Bobbi Melville
Publicity & Graphic Services

Phone	413 369-4051
Cell	413 335-2141
Mail	PO Box 611, Conway, MA 01341-0611, USA
FedEx, UPS address: 1356 Ashfield Road, Conway, MA 01341, USA

Design, marketing, and information management
of projects and programs