[Hidden-tech] WANTED: experienced kickstarter campaign creator, manager & promoter

Noel Ramos NoelRamos at InterMixx.com
Wed Aug 3 23:43:19 EDT 2011

I strongly recommend Rockethub.com over Kickstarter. I tried Kickstarter unsuccessfully as well, and I was expecting the same results with Rockethub, but I gave it  a shot anyway.

What a huge difference!!! Contact them and ask for Vlad or Brian or Jed, and mention me. They are totally hands-on owners, and they're genuinely committed to helping their users succeed.

I do have a lot of crowdfunding experience at this point and I certainly do love rock n roll!

- Noel

On Aug 3, 2011, at 2:14 PM, Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography wrote:
> I need professional help :)...  raising funds for the production of my independent Phish rockumentary  "All My Plastic Melon Dreams". As some of you may remember I ran an unsuccessful campaign back in 2009 as a Kickstarter beta user. Now, it's time to crank this baby into full-gear and make it happen for real but I can't do it alone...
> Looking for  a social media maven who has extensive kickstarter experience & enjoy rocknroll.
> Please spread the word. Thanks again.
> Regards,
> Tom Adams, Director/Owner
> Reelife Productions & Folktography by Tom
> 413.575.9707 • Williamsburg, MA

     Independent Music Conference, Los Angeles - IMC/LA
                            October 21 - 23, 2011
Musicians Institute - 6752 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
                            http://www.IMC2011.com