[Hidden-tech] Strange wordpress/ipad problem

Terran Birrell terran at birrell.us
Mon Aug 1 16:39:54 EDT 2011

Hi All,

My client (Hi Mitch!) noticed a strange problem on a site I recently
developed when he viewed it using his Ipad. I have also gotten it to do the
same thing on my iphone. Mobile development wasn't part of this project, but
I'd still like to figure it out.

What happens is that after you move around the site for a bit, you'll visit
a page and part of the last page you visited will get inserted on top of the
current page.

It doesn't happen all the time, and you might navigate away, then back and
it happens, but then do it again, and it won't.

The site is built on wordpress and a child theme of the genesis framework.
I've checked a number of other sites with the same setup and can't get them
to do the same thing.

The site is http://www.nvcmediation.com/

Any thoughts?

Thanks!