[Hidden-tech] Spring into Summer Rock-n-Roll Business Networking Party - All Hidden Techies Invited

PositronicDave Dave positronicdave at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:45:21 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Come
 One, Come All, to Positronic Design's annual Spring Gala. We'll have
live music, great food, great conversation, refreshing beverages, and
the finest (and coolest) of business networking opportunities.

 to live. Absolute deadline to join and be in this year's printed "Buy Local" Guide is April 22nd. Other sponsors include Full Spectrum Reiki, Paper City
Brewery, Gramp's Restaurant, and the newly forming Creatrix 413 Network.

BBQ
 and Keg Tapping starts at 5pm, and the music will start in the early
evening. All musicians are invited to bring their instruments and jam
along. There will be a PA and mikes and a house drum kit and we're
hoping for a lot of creative jamming. Last party the music went til
after 4am.

We're very excited that this year fantastic local
artist Donna Estabrooks will be our featured exhibit, with many of her
paintings on display and available for purchase. Thanks Donna! See her
work at www.DonnaEstabrooks.com

Check out www.Positronic.TV for videos of previous parties and call 413.532.6440 if you have any questions.

See Y'all There!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114222935326813