[Hidden-tech] Banking in the Greenfield Area

Kirsten Bonanza kirbonanza at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:40:24 EDT 2011

I am looking to open up a *business* account in Greenfield.  I already use
Florence Savings Bank, but living in downtown Greenfield I'd much prefer to
be able to walk to the bank.

What banks are you using?  What has been your general experience there?
What are the features of the account that you love?

Thanks for your input!

*Kirsten Bonanza*
*Conscious Leadership Coach*
*
*

*Leadership based on Values**
I work with organizational leaders to make decisions & act based upon their
core values & mission, through re-examination of the current mission &
campaigns or the development of a new initiative.*

413.559.9118  mobile
620.449.9110  google voice
Kirbonanza skype

Website & Blog: www.kirstenbonanza.com