[Hidden-tech] Videographer in California, New York

Sven Kielhorn etownsven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:47:21 EDT 2011

Good afternoon,

Perhaps I could ask my fellow videographers for some assistance. I have two
quotes I am developoing which require shoots in Southern California and New
York. Particularly,  I am looking for a professional videographer in
California who I could partner with me on this quote. Do you know anyone who
has access to a pool professional and reliable videographers in California?
Perhaps you know of a videographer in those areas who might be interested in
per project partnership? Prior to using some of the online databases which I
have access to, I wanted to check with my peers here on Hidden Tech as I put
a lot of value in your thoughts and ideas.
Note: Traveling to CA would be too expensive and I'll price myself out of
the bidding process.

Thanks in advance for any assiatance you could provide,

Have a good weekend,

Sven Kielhorn
Creative & Marketing Director
eTown Videos