[Hidden-tech] MassChallenge and Elevator Pitch Tuneup at the Scibelli Enterprise Center: 4/6

Marla Michel marla at admin.umass.edu
Sat Apr 2 18:38:06 EDT 2011

Hello, all.  If you're thinking about launching a new business, you need a good elevator pitch.  If you're looking for money for a new business, the MassChallenge $1M start-up competition is a good place to start (see www.masschallenge.org<http://www.masschallenge.org>).  What do these two things have in common?

On Wednesday, April 6, the Scibelli Enterprise Center (SEC) is teaming up with KLU Consulting to offer an elevator pitch tuneup from 1-2pm.  And, if you're familiar with the old SEC, you should plan to come have lunch with me and get reacquainted with it at our monthly open house at noon...lunch is on me.  Things have changed at the SEC and it's the place for business building.  Scott Bailey, a MassChallenge ambassador, will also be on hand to answer your questions.  Hopefully, one of those questions will be, "How do I enter?"  Early bird registration (save $50) has been extended to Apr 5 at noon and the deadline is Apr 12 at noon.

The bonus:  both the SEC and KLU Consulting have MassChallenge endorsements to give out to deserving teams.

Kindly RSVP to incubator at stcc.edu<mailto:incubator at stcc.edu> to let me know you're coming.  And, go get practicing so we can give you some of those prized endorsements!

Directions are at http://www.stcc.edu/sbi/contactUs.asp.  Parking is free and secure.  I'm looking forward to seeing you on Wed at noon!

Regards,
Marla

-----------------
Marla Michel
Director, Scibelli Enterprise Center
Springfield Technical Community College
tel: 413.755.6109;  fax: 413.755.6101; cell: 413-626-2254
web: www.stcc.edu/sec<http://www.stcc.edu/sec>

Executive Director, Economic Development Strategies & Regional Partnerships
University of Massachusetts Amherst
tel: 413.577.0092;  fax: 413.577-2360;  cell: 413.626.2254
ema:  marla at admin.umass.edu<mailto:marla at admin.umass.edu> ;  web: www.umass.edu<www.umass.edu/universityrelations>

Join the SEC LinkedIn Group<http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=3713538> today to stay current on matters related to business building.