[Hidden-tech] marketing a small video business

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Fri Apr 1 19:10:38 EDT 2011

At 9:34 AM -0700 4/1/11, Alan Mack wrote:
>    ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hi,
>
>We really need some help marketing our small video business.  Any
>suggestions on any marketing agencies that can assist us and get
>results at a reasonable cost?
>
>Alan Mack

Hi, Alan,

Assisting small businesses with marketing, at a reasonable cost, is what I do.

Look for a private email from my principledprofit address about how I work.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html