[Hidden-tech] Business activity Q - Does new Fed Small Business bill effects you ?

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Wed Sep 29 12:28:18 EDT 2010

Will the Federal Small Business leading bill be of help to any of you ?

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10872630/1/small-business-lending-bill-signed.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN

Please comment on the list.

Also, for those interesting in business survial in this economy and the future,
please check out -- http://www.resilientbusinesses.com/
We are starting a leadin to the HT sponsored event on Nov 13th

If you are interesting in helping out, email me off list.

Try doing some simple economic math:
I was at the Berkshire Forum a few weeks ago, and there was a session about the
broadband efforts in Western Mass and specifically Wired West, that many of
you are involved in -- I did a quick calculation about how much of a business influence
the HT community is -- and came up with over $100 million per year,
surprising isn't it.

More on that subject coming also

--
Rich Roth