[Hidden-tech] Looking for internet alternatives

Shawn Gundersen, CTS shawn at norsemanav.com
Mon Sep 27 16:10:42 EDT 2010

  Hi H-T-listers,
Anyone have any thoughts about alternative ISPs other than Verizon and
Comcast in Northampton?  I'd love to do the search myself on my
"blazing" DSL connection here (which, I was just informed, is going to
increase in price next months billing cycle!!) but I need to get some
work billed out so I can afford it (tongue somewhat planted in cheek
here).  My business does rely on my internet connection for research and
of course, e-mail, so I can't have an even slower connection, but I
would like to not be at the mercy of the "big 2".

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

--
Shawn Gundersen, CTS
President