[Hidden-tech] Anthony Bourdain ticket give-away fundraiser - help needed!!

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Sep 23 23:23:07 EDT 2010

Hi Hidden Techies,

This is a bit late, I know, but on a whim I bought three extra tickets to
tomorrow night's (Friday, Sept. 24) Anthony Bourdain program at Springfield
Symphony Hall.

For anyone who is a foodie, or just loves great entertainment and patter,
there is nothing like Bourdain. What a gig! He travels the world and eats
the best and weirdest of the earth's bounty. I will never forget him eating
seal guts -- not exactly with gusto -- in Alaska with a very nice Eskimo
family. I think I could do this for millions, but not for much less.

I have three $35 tickets to give away to anyone who will pay the same
amount, or more, to their local school district. All you need to do is call
my office line -- 413-253-4124 -- and let me know you are interested in a
ticket or tickets. As long as you bring a check made out to your school
district for me to send to them then the ticket(s) are yours. We will meet
in the lobby before the program or go out for a snack together if you want.

This is just the beginning of my Save The World and Your Local Economy
(SWYLE) fundraising efforts for schools throughout western Massachusetts and
beyond. I am looking for Hidden Techies, or your friends and family members,
who want to make some decent change joining my BrainTrust Alliance team of
seasoned media experts of all types (including Hollywood), marketing/PR,
academics and authors in raising money for science, math and tech education
(STEM ED) for schools of all kinds and kids of all ages.

All 2010 - 2011 programs are being developed under the auspices of A -
International Associates Valleywood (r) Productions business line in
cooperation, or by contract with, school districts, community colleges and
with the head of Hostra U Astronomy Outreach who has a grant to promote
educational outreach for NASA.

So call and email me directly if you want to explore a wide variety of ways
you can help earn some money. I need:

Web designers (Dream Weaver primarily), backend data collection pros,
e-commerce marketing and publishing pros, graphic designers, videographers,
film editors, photographers,  PR/marketing pros, actors, singers, and TV
producers.

Most important, I need people who are great a project management. If you've
got other skill sets, even better, but as I build Valleywood (r) Productions
I need people who love to manage and get things done. Virtual assistants are
fine.

For the following events I need people to usher, create signage, work as
liaisons with the institutions, direct the celebrities and VIPS on the day
of the events and more.

UPCOMING EVENTS THAT NEED YOUR HELP:

** Sunday, Oct. 17 - 2 p.m. -

Commemoration of the shrine for Paul "Tiny" Stacy, the body/guard, chauffeur
and close friend of The Dalai Lama. Open ONLY to those who volunteer. A kick
off fundraiser for the Tibetan children of America to help them enter the
sciences and technology fields.

** Saturday, Oct. 30 - noon through evening

The unveiling of the New Britain, Ct. STEM ED Institute. Showcase and
program.

** Sunday, Nov. 14 - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (or so).

FOOT IS HOT!

A fundraiser for Holyoke Community College and all community colleges
throughout the Rt. 91 Knowledge Corridor that support this combined
educational, business development and just plain fun event. Workshops, food
fair, food demos, make a regional cookbook and much more.

This is the kick off of the Valleywood (r) Productions' HOW TO SUCCEED IN
BUSINESS ... IN TRYING ECONOMIC TIMES series

2011

March 19 (tentative)

HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS ... IN TRYING ECONOMIC TIMES

SEALING THE DEAL

Location - HCC

_____________________________________

April (date to be announced)

Fundraiser for the police and fire departments of western Mass.

Location - The MassMutual Center, Springfield

Can't wait to put tons of us to work helping save the planet by educating
our kids.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

Hidden Tech founder

Principal, A - Z Intl. Associates, Amherst

Owner/Producer - Valleywood (r) Productions

www.a-zinternational.com