[Hidden-tech] How do you take photo's to make into glace prints ?

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Thu Sep 23 15:36:32 EDT 2010

 The root of the Q is I am working with a few painters who want to make Glace prints of
their work,
(talking medium quantities of 20-50 probably)
which means,

1) looking for comments as to the quality of photos to take and any suggestions as to
camera's,
            I figure better then just point/shot, hoping not to need $1000/plus type.
            I hope direct to digital rather then film and scan.

2) Any comments about how to light &/or stage etc.

3) Most are too big to scan if that is even an option, maybe a local service can do that

4) Suggestions as to places to have do the printing

Also, would consider any offers from photographers or someone/service with large bed scanners.

Any other ideas welcome.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com