[Hidden-tech] Kick-off meeting: Western Mass Blogging Alliance

Maria Korolov (Trombly) maria at tromblyinternational.com
Mon Sep 20 10:35:58 EDT 2010

Breakfast on Tuesday, 21st & TeleMeeting on Sunday, 26th September

FromShalini Bahl<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=10990762&authToken=BBV6&authType=name&trk=anetppl_profil&goback=%2Eamf_3384305_10990762>:

Fellow Bloggers,

Who ever can make it for breakfast/coffee at Amherst Coffee on Tuesday the
21st at 8:00 am is welcome. We can informally brainstorm the next steps for
this alliance.

Please mark your calendars for the 1st TeleMeeting on the 26th of September
at 5:00pm. The purpose will be to introduce ourselves and decide on the
sub-groups we want to participate in and over all ideas to give and get
support.

Will be helpful if you have your profile posted and skim over other profiles
so you have some idea of others in the group and topics for creating a sub
alliance that you would be most interested in.

Some themes I am seeing based on current members is Local Businesses,
Sustainable Business, Health, Creativity, Miscellaneous Topic Blogs,
Healing, Artists, Nutrition and Health.....

My personal note:

I'm particularly interested in the issue of creating successful blogs:
either by audience, influence, or profitability. (Or all of the above!)

- Maria

[image: Maria Trombly Twitter headshot.jpg]
Maria Korolov •  508-443-1130 • maria at tromblyinternational.com
President, *Trombly International <http://www.tromblyinternational.com/>* •
COO, *China Speakers Bureau*
 <http://www.china-speakers-bureau.com/>Editor & Publisher, *Hypergrid