[Hidden-tech] OpenX Web-ad server

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Sep 17 20:01:07 EDT 2010

 yes - we have a system that runs 1000's of ads a day - I'll have to check the exact
numbers probably into the 100K range (per day)
I think we are using a dual ad server and dual db servers - behind load balanced web servers.
It's the ads for this: http://news.thomasnet.com

Email me off list and I connect you with the admins who know the exact details.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Building the really big sites:      http://www.tnrglobal.com