[Hidden-tech] Email marketing

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Fri Sep 17 10:41:58 EDT 2010

I need a consultant/programmer familiar with email marketing who can work with my current web designer.

I'm building a Wordpress site for an e-newsletter I'm launching. I need help designing a sign-up page for segmenting the email list. The subscriber will be able to choose a variety of specific interests, age, etc. This will tie into Mailchimp on the back-end.

Email me off list if this is something you can do. Also, please no emails explaining that I should use Joomla or other platforms. I'm committed to Wordpress integrated with Mailchimp. Thanks.

Jeff Rutherford
413-475-0087
jeff at jeffrutherford.com