[Hidden-tech] Saving Voice Mails from Cell phone to Computer.....

dstevens at tryandfindit.com dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Thu Sep 9 08:59:57 EDT 2010

Hello All,
I have voice mails that my kids left me over the years on my Verizon
cell phone. I have been saving them, but now I am out of room for new
voice mails. I would like to save these to a DVD or my computer. Does
anyone know how I can get these messages off my cell phone and onto some
other media to preserve them? I have checked with Verizon, and they
offer, for a fee, to copy them to a DVD and send it to me. I just
thought maybe there is another way.

Thanks in advance….
don

TFI Enterprises