[Hidden-tech] Pay-per-play examples?

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 21:54:34 EDT 2010

Hello again,

Does anyone have any suggestions/examples on how to go about setting up a
series of online (pay per play) videos ... just as they would in the old
days by paying for a DVD set.

To me, it seems ridiculous that people would be willing to actually PAY for
content when there are so many other FREE options... But, I have a potential
client who believes that the info he has is so incredibly unique that people
should/would be willing to pay for it. This philosophical discussion is
intriguing to me too... But I need some real examples & pronto :)

Thanks for your answers to either question.

Regards,

Tom Adams

413.575.9707

Williamsburg, MA

Director/Owner

Reelife Productions <http://www.reelifeproductions.com/> • cool digital
media stuff •

• using technology to educate, entertain & enlighten since 1996 •

Folktography by Tom <http://www.folktographybytom.com/>

Tom's other Links <http://web.me.com/ReelifeProductions>