[Hidden-tech] Microsoft SharePoint Resource / Contractor

Kevin Phillips kevin at kpitconsulting.com
Mon Oct 25 10:23:58 EDT 2010

Hi Scott,

When I have needed Sharepoint help I found this company,
www.sharepoint911.com

I worked with the owner, Shane Young the first time and Chris Caravajal the
second time. He found and fixed the craziest login problem I have ever seen.

They only do Sharepoint and know it inside and out.

Kevin Phillips

KPIT Computer Consulting

kevin at kpitconsulting.com

Office (413) 420-0212