[Hidden-tech] Website development comparisons?

Kelly Albrecht kelly at left-click.us
Tue Oct 19 08:24:22 EDT 2010

Sorry if it wasn't clear. I wasn't answering the question directly, but saying that there's a trend where groups are offering an "all of the above" solution by basically adding dreamweaver type site building functionality to Content Management Systems.

Drupal Gardens uses the Drupal CMS, not sure if there are similar things using Joomla or Wordpress etc.

Just thought it might be more worthwhile to consider instead of just comparing HTML to Dreamweaver to CMSs and whatever.