[Hidden-tech] Event: The art of the start discussion session

Terran Birrell terran at pressmy.biz
Sun Oct 17 18:56:51 EDT 2010

Next Monday, October 25th I will be holding and open discussion on getting
started in a new business, a new project, or anything else.

This discussion will be loosely based on the book Rework by 37 Signals
founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. Their previous work
Getting Real is available for free online and would also be a great primer
for this discussion (http://gettingreal.37signals.com/toc.php).

Whether you read either of those resources or not, come discuss your
experiences, difficulties, tips, and barriers to getting started.

The event is completely free, but if you wanted to bring a few dollars for
the library that would be great!

If you could let me know you're coming at the facebook page (
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125535130834972) that would be great
as the space is limited, but I could probably get my hands on a few extra
chairs if I know.

I hope to see some of you there!

Best,
Terran