[Hidden-tech] Looking for office space

Gyepi SAM gyepi-hidden-tec at praxis-sw.com
Thu Oct 14 09:36:05 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I'm in search of office space for a 4 to 6 person software development group
just coming into fruition and wondering if anyone has recommendations.
Ideally in or around Northampton but will consider nearby areas also.

Doesn't have to be fancy, we won't be meeting with clients and can tolerate
some "character" but are averse to loud noises.

I'm envisioning a single floor of a house or something of the sort, but
am open to any reasonable possibilities.

Thanks much!

-Gyepi